Developing Our Future Leaders:
The Teligent Craftsmanship Program
We are launching the Teligent Craftsmanship Program to coach and develop the future leaders of our company.
Introduction by Jason
This program is rooted in the concept of craftsmanship, which is a quality that comes from working with passion, care, and attention to detail.
Our goal is to develop future leaders with the mindset of craftsmen, personal mastery, professional expertise and a broader skill set that lets you lead with a spark.
Teligent Craftsmanship Program
Commitments & Expectations
The Craftsmanship Program is structured as three levels of expertise. Everyone starts as an Apprentice. Through each level you master, you will continue to strengthen your knowledge of yourself, our organization, and our business.
October 2016 – March 2017
- Monthly workshops that focus on leadership challenges, personal development, overview of our business, industry, and selected disciplines
- Self-study and mentoring by the Management Team and experts
- Improvement project in your area of responsibility
May 2017 – November 2017
- Bi-monthly workshops to deepen personal mastery, business knowledge and expertise and apply in projects
- Project based learning, including leading highly-effective teams
- Continued self-study and mentoring
January 2018 – June 2018
- Bi-monthly workshop with focus on mastery of craftsmanship skills
- Leading cross-functional projects in the business, such as following the lifecycle of a drug from idea to commercialization
- 360 feedback and ongoing coaching